Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Schools & Education' started by Tom Howarth, Oct 30, 2017.

  1. Tom Howarth

    Tom Howarth New Member

    I know this question has been asked before, but the posts are quite old and the information contained in them may be out of date.

    so my question is this:

    Do the dependents of 457 Visa holders in QLD have to pay extra (above the usual books and trips costs) for example in WA I have to pay $4000 a year per family but in other states I have heard it is $4000 per school child?

    personally I feel that this tax is unjustified as I am paying the same tax as a permanent resident or citizen and those Australians who make the journey the other way have no extra fees to find.

    and don't get me stated on "Reciprocal Health Care"

  2. Cerberus1

    Cerberus1 Administrator Staff Member

    No school fees for Dependents of 457 Visa holders in Queensland (or Victoria). South Australia was the last state to introduce fees at the beginning of this year.

Share This Page