Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Health & Lifestyle' started by 4thhorseman, Nov 16, 2013.

1. 4thhorseman

4thhorseman Guest

does anybody know a good place to hire/buy custome, especially costume from movie characters? I'm particularly after Storm Shadow from recent GI Joe movie. Thanks

2. Keith & Linda

Keith & Linda Member

There are several costume/fancy dress shops around Brisbane, there is a good one in Wooloongabba near the Mater Hospital on the parade of old shops, sorry do not know the name but you could try googling it up.

3. 4thhorseman

4thhorseman Guest

What kind of costume do they have? I've been walking around brisbane and haven't had any luck finding shadow storm's costume. thanks

4. Keith & Linda

Keith & Linda Member

I have no idea as I have never used them, my kids think I already have fancy dress............retro or Steptoe!
    I have just googled the stores and checked on their search but nothing I am afraid, nearest is a Ninja costume.
    good luck

5. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

You are probably best to order one from ebay, sometimes it can be as cheap as hiring

6. Love Shoes

Love Shoes Super Moderator

Yes, hiring can be expensive .....

7. 4thhorseman

4thhorseman Guest

problem with ebay is you can't try it out to see if it fits ur size. is there any shop that sells white ninja costume? or the costume that looks like storm shadow. if I can get it, I'll just have to look for the sword which is quite easy to find. thanks

8. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

I know my son needed an anime costume but had to get it from America, most costume shops on the Internet do have measurements.

9. victoria89

victoria89 New Member

Do you know something about handmade jewellery? Maybe you know also such jewellery stores?