Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Wheelerclan5, Mar 16, 2016.

  1. Wheelerclan5

    Wheelerclan5 New Member

    Hi all,
    I hope you don't mind my post! I am after some help and advise if at all possible. I am currently a 2nd year student nurse in the adult field and am lucky enough to have an opportunity to do an international elective placement at the beg of my 3rd year (beg of 2017).

    I am passionate about Australia and would eventually love to move to Brisbane (after falling in love with the city when visiting last year!) so would really like to try to find a placement out in Brisbane if at all possible! The placement will last up to 3 weeks and be purely observational/supernumerary. I have confirmed with APHRA that I can "work/observe" as a student nurse in Australia and have all the necessary insurances/indemnities and uni permissions/support.

    So basically I will stop waffling now! I am in need if at all possible to gain any contacts/hospitals that would support an international elective placement?
    Your help would be so so much appreciated and I would be eternally grateful :))

    Thanks for reading!

  2. If you are a 2nd-year student nurse in the adult field and you are pursuing your nursing studies in Australia, you can apply for is 485 Post Study Work Stream Visa,as this visa is only given to the students, who have graduated or post graduated from any of the Australian institutions. This visa is a very good pathway for Permanent Residency but your degree should be from an Australian institution. Otherwise, if you get any of the registered Australian employer running a hospital or a health institution hire you as a Skilled foreign migrant,you can apply for any of Employer-Sponsored Visa like Temporary Skill Shortage visa (Subclass 482)
    For further details , contact an experienced migration agent in Brisbane.

Share This Page